Madi and her besty Ashlee at IKEA on Friday. No, Madison doesn't have a fat lip, she's just wearing her make-up. Aren't they the cutest!
I rode the horses with Madion at the park on our Sunday walk a couple of weeks ago. I didn't break them. Enough said.
Madison loves to look at the cows when we go to this park, Frisco Commons for you locals. It's a very, very cool park! It has one of those big huge castle playgrounds and some fun walking trails. We like to go there for Sunday walks.
Madison loves to throw rocks into the pond also. She always wants to find the biggest ones.
We do a babysitting swap with some friends of ours and the other night Chris lined up all the kids, 1 four-year-old, 2 three-year-olds, 1 two-year-old, and 2 one-year-olds, and had them do some soccer drills! He even assigned them all colors and then called their color for them to come and kick the ball.Notice how Madison is standing between 2 one-year-olds (they are both almost exactly a year older than her) and she is the same size as they are.
My brother came out to Kansas while I was out visiting at the beginning of March. It was fun to see him!
For Valentine's Day Chris asked his parents to watch the kids and we got a night away. We stayed at the Gaylord Texan. It's a pretty sweet hotel. We also ate at a steakhouse called Hibiscus. I highly recommend it! It was amazing.
So there ya go. Now my sister can stop bugging me about not posting pictures!
2 comments:
Ok two comments...
Adien is totally digging for gold in that photo.
and I'm LOVING Madison's Morgan and Milo shoes. My favs for little ones!
Yes I noticed her shoes in the pics. :)
You are the cutest sister in the world!!
And I cannot wait to see Maddie and Jax :) :)
Post a Comment