Monday, April 27, 2009

My big girl!


Today Madison is three years old!!

Here are pictures taken on all of her other birthdays.

April 27, 2004  Madison was born!  She only weighed 5 lbs. 13 oz. I took the last final of my junior year of college the day before and I went into labor that night.  It was perfect timing!

April 27, 2007 Chris and I both graduated on Madison's first birthday.  We all walked across the stage together to receive our diplomas!

April 27, 2008 we spent the day on an airplane flying back from Aunt Ashley's wedding. We definitely took advantage of the fact that it was her last free flight.

April 27, 2009 finally a birthday without finals, graduation, or a wedding!  Grandpa Porter and Danielle came into town and Madison had her princess party on Saturday.  

I love my little princess, and I can definitely say I have learned a lot in these last 3 years I've been a mother!

9 comments:

Christina said...

So funny that she and Heidi's new baby have the same b-day now!

Kylee said...

Happy birthday Madison!! I can't believe that she is already 3. I still remember going and holding her tiny little self when she was born.

Malerie said...

Happy Birthday Madison! A Princess Party sounds so fun!

Jeni said...

ohhh happy birthday madison, we love you and natalie is so sad she couldnt make the party :(

Heather Lynn said...

Sorry we missed the party, I forgot the kids had a carnival at school. Looks like it was fun!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Happy Birthday, Madison! Wow, she's already 3?! How cute you all got to walk across the stage together on her 1st birthday! That's too cool. I'm glad she had a day to celebrate this year - she's such a cute little girl!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Madison! The party was a hit! Charlie is still wearing his crown every day :)

Anonymous said...

Wasn't she born in 2006? She and Jaxon are so awesome, being their grandparents is such a blast!

Love, Mom

Jenny said...

Happy birthday, Madison! I can't believe she's three. Remember when you guys lived nearby and the little kids were to tiny together. Now they're huge!! How did that happen? We love you guys!