Monday, April 12, 2010

20 Weeks



There ya go.... 20 weeks pregnant today.  (obviously I just got out of the shower and I'm wearing no makeup, ignore my face :)

As far as being pregnant goes, I'm still dealing with "morning sickness".  Still.  It did not last this long with my other 2 kids.  So that's really cool.  Jaxon has started gagging every time he coughs.  I guess he thinks that's how you cough because he's heard me do it so much.  Madison did the same thing when I was pregnant with Jaxon.

At least I can say I'm more than half-way done!  If I haven't had the baby by August 24 (I'm due August 30), I'll be induced.  I'm all about planning, no need for running around at 2 a.m. because my water broke trying to find someone to come get both of my kids.   So that's only 19 more weeks.  Plus, I don't want to go over my due date because I want to have the option of putting this baby in school when he's 5.  We'll see if we actually do, but the option will be there.  I know that's a long way off, but like I said, I'm all about planning.

And names?  Everyone asks so I'll tell ya.  We are currently completely undecided about names, but 2 we are considering are Ty and Colton.  We have good friends with kids who have those names, but, just for the record, they were BOTH on the list for Jaxon before the other kids were named... we're not being name stealers.  All of this is subject to change.  We don't ever decide until the baby is born.  Madison was Avery Faith for about 3 months.  Then about 2 weeks before she was born we changed it to Madison Claire.

7 comments:

Kristyn Elise said...

Awww...congrats! You're super cute pregnant!

Malerie said...

How are you that tiny with your third?! I'm totally going to pass you up size-wise! We are moving the first week of June, so we will probably miss your trip to So. Cal. :(

Lauralee Altice said...

I'm sorry you are still feeling yucky! The same thing happen to me with this pregnancy. I kept say, ok I have been out of my 1st trimester long enough now, I should start feeling better, but no! Not so lucky this time but it did eventually get better, I can't remember how many weeks I was.
I love both of the name choices! It is so hard to pick!

Amanda said...

you crack me up:) Sorry your still sick. that sucks. I was like that with L. I am a planner too...but I would never be induced and that part is really exciting to me. Like calling my parents at mid night, telling them it's now and emergency and get her NOW:) I am sure your family appreciates your planning:)

Heidi said...

You look good! Half way there! Sorry you are feeling yucky. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Freakin' adorable!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! Look how cute you are! You know I'm all for the name Ty :)