Friday, April 16, 2010

Everything's better with blue bonnets...


The blue bonnets are in bloom, and I must say they are gorgeous.  My good friend Stephanie called me this afternoon and asked me if I wanted to go take pics. of the kiddos in the blue bonnet fields.  Although the kids (both of mine at least) were being a super big pain, I think we got a couple of decent shots.  We even got a decent picture of our family, miracles never cease! (see header) I love Texas!







4 comments:

Amanda said...

ooohh...love them:) I have never done bluebonnet pic's and lived her all my life. I love them though...maybe someday I'll get around to it...like when my kids are 17;) LOL

Cara said...

Way cute pics! I wish something would start blooming here!

Christy and Jason said...

Great shots, my favorite is of Madi in the chair with her face on her hand.

Kylee said...

Love the pics!! Why don't they have pretty blue bells here in CO to take pics with? :) Very fun. I love their personalities shining through.