Friday, April 23, 2010

Proof!!

.... that I'm finally, finally, finally starting to feel human again!!  This week I have felt SO much better, and I am beyond grateful that I seem to have finally put morning sickness behind me.  I mean it only lasted 21 weeks!  I do know people who are sick their whole pregnancies, so I guess I shouldn't complain, but  we have a lot going on this summer, and I was so afraid I was going to be battling morning sickness on vacation.  So here's the proof:

On WEDNESDAY (yes, in just one day) I:

- Cleaned my bathroom, which I hate because it's huge and always dusty/hairy.
- Went to the gym and did the elliptical machine for 45 minutes, then lifted weights.
- Went home and got the kiddie pool out for the kids and we all soaked up some rays.


- Tried a new recipe, inside out pizza, from ourbestbites.  It tasted fantastic!


-Then I made peanut butter filled peanut butter cookies with the kids


- Double yum-o!


- Oh and I also painted the first coat of purple in Madison's room!  Yay!


There's nothing better than feeling like myself again, even if I am much more of myself than usual. I just wish I didn't gain so much weight in my face.  Is that too much to ask?!  I already have a round face and dimples, adding a few extra pounds to my cheeks does absolutely nothing for my appearance.  Oh well, my ultra sound Tuesday showed that the baby is very healthy and very proud of his man-parts.  And that's what matters the most.  Three healthy, happy kids would be the best thing in the world!  I just hope I somehow find the energy to keep up with all three of them!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Wow...you've been busy! So glad you're finally feeling better. And I think you look very cute with your dimples and baby bump!

Amanda said...

wow. wow. wow. I could never get that much done in one day with Liam! I am so impressed! So glad your feeling better:)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy feeling good while it lasts!! Dad just got back from Provo (babyland). It brings back lots of memories.

Love, Mom

Sarah said...

Holy Wow! You go girl ... I don't think I usually get that much done in a whole week! I hope you got a good night's sleep to get you moving the next day! :)

Cara said...

Glad you are feeling better. Enjoy it until you feel too large to move...I'm there now. It's funny that you are painting purple. We just painted over our purple room! I couldn't stand it anymore!