My mom put together these awesome matching quilts for the boys! This is Jaxon's, but there is one for the crib also.
And my dad painted the clouds on the walls!!
Doesn't the mobile look awesome up against the clouds in the background?! Eventually the crib will go in that corner, but we took it down while we were transitioning Jax to a big bed. (I made the window shade :)

These posters are the inspiration for the room. They are actually posters that my dad screen printed as a student at BYU 27 years ago. They are advertisements for class registration.

The moon above the closet.

Colton wanted to help me take pics. I made the pillowcase and a matching cover for the changing table (I made the baby too :)

This is Madison's room. I've done some work in it the last couple months (painted it purple, made drapes, and hung more stuff up on the wall). I love the purple paint. It looks so much better than the green did.
And in case you forgot my mom made this quilt for Madi, too! So talented!

And for now this is where Colton sleeps. We actually bought dressers for our room (finally) so that we had space in our closet for Colton's pack n' play. I've gotta say this pack n' play with the bassinet and changing table attachment is probably the best piece of baby gear we own. We have used it for all 3 kids. We'll move Colton in with Jaxon once he's sleeping better. Probably around 6 months or so.
Saturday and Monday Chris and the kids went out on the boat with Grandpa. Colton and I joined them on Monday.

Jaxon loved the wake boarding "glubs"

Madi likes to swim in the lake about as much as she likes the pool!

My cute family.

Jax and I on the tube. We went slow. (and no I did NOT get in the water, no worries)

Colton modeling his swim suit and rash guard. This is probably the most ridiculous piece of clothing we own for a 3 month old, but it's so stinkin' cute!

And Jax helped grandpa drive the boat!
And here are a couple of pics of the kids. We tried doing a photo shoot. Not so great. We obviously need to work on the lighting, but I wanted to show this pic because I think it's funny how my kids look NOTHING alike. I mean we might as well have just picked up 3 random kids off the street and pretended like they were related.

Someone told Chris we should keep reproducing just to see how our next kid turns out.

I did love this pic of Colton though. Gotta love the gassy smiles :)




5 comments:
love all these updates:) The boys room is AWESOME!!!! And Colton is as precious and adorable as they come!
the boys room looks so amazing with the clouds, moon, and airplanes! So cute. Colton is so adorable. I want to come see him!
Love the shelves in the boy's room. It all looks great. And... you guys make very cute kids!
Love, Mom
The rooms look amazing ...I'm beyond impressed with the clouds on the walls! So great! I bet the boys LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Madison's room is so cute and girly, she probably eats it up! So cute.
Love the last picture of Colton ... adorable!
The boys room (and Madi's!!) are SO CUTE!!!! I love it... and he is such a cute newborn!! It's amazing!! I don't know... that little smile... maybe it looks a little like Madison? I haven't decided yet.
Post a Comment