Our first wave of visitors arrived Saturday afternoon and we're already loving it! It's so nice to have 3 extra adults around to help with all the crazy kids. Today I put everyone to work decorating for Christmas. The boys took the outside and the girls started work on the inside. I love having our Christmas tree up. It makes me feel happy inside every time I see it.
The boys playin' a little Wii. I love how Jaxon has to get in the action. He could sit there for hours holding his control and pretending to play.
My sis. Madison pretty much worships her.
Colton tried to decorate, too. Notice the tight grip he has on the ornament in his hand.





3 comments:
awwww... fun!
How fun! Have a blast and a great Thanksgiving!
How fun! I love the family pic in front of the Christmas tree. We have yet to get a family picture taken.... formal or informal. I'm jealous of your tree. It looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment