1) Yesterday I went to Old Navy to do some Christmas shopping/returning/coupon using, meaning that my transaction at the register took quite a while. After I was done at Old Navy I ran a couple more errands. When I got home-- no Old Navy bag. I searched the entire car and realized that I left my purchases at the store. And it was a good amount of stuff, including a winter coat for Madi. Needless to say I felt really great about that. What makes it worse is that I only had Colton with me at the store. I can't even claim distraction. Thankfully I was able to retrieve my clothing later.
2) Tuesday night Chris came home around 11:30 from work. I was already asleep. Evidently, though, I was still quite entertaining. I guess as soon as he walked in the door I opened my eyes and started talking. It took Chris a while to realize I was talking in my sleep. At that point he asked me if I was sleeping. What's funny is that I DID wake up when he asked me that. At least enough to get mad and inform him that "yes I am awake and everything I'm saying makes sense, don't say that you don't understand me."
3) On Wednesday (at least I think it was Wednesday, I can't remember) Jaxon had an accident in his undies. Just #1 though. I sent him upstairs to get some clean undies while I was feeding Colton, figuring we were safe since he just "went". Well, evidently not. Madison came downstairs a couple minutes later to inform me that Jax had just done his business on my bedroom floor. To add to the fun he stepped in it and got it all over my mattress, not my sheets my mattress (I was washing baby puke out of my sheets at the time). I learned a great lesson from this experience: do NOT let your 2-year-old run around in his birthday suit without supervision. Probably should have thought that through a little better.
Yes. Low functioning brain right here. Perhaps the baby who has decided to digress back to waking up 2-3 times a night and the 4-year-old who hasn't adjusted to daylight savings time might be contributing to this.
Here are some pics of the fun parts of this week:
New tie.
First ride in the swing. He was obviously so excited!
Letter to grandma. (Incase you can't read 4-year-old it says "dear grandma. We are going to see Rapunzel. Madison)
Tryin' to get him to poop. No success yet, but I'm not giving up :)




7 comments:
u are amazing...potty training Jax while you have a nursing babe! I am not doing Liam till he's 3!
and so sorry about the poop...YUCK. I would have cried, or cussed...or both.....
Oh yikes ... thanks for reassuring me I should wait SEVERAL more months before even attempting to potty train Eve.
if you have any success with the poop let me know...still up to my elbows in it!
For the record I did not decide to potty train Jaxon because I thought it would be fun. He's had SUPER bad diaper rash for a couple months and I couldn't find another way to get it to go away
oh...we should talk..I have become a bit of an expert on diaper rashes...no kidding. Of course I am probably only on expert on Liam's rashes....lol;)
What a woman~ Inspiration to us all, Sarah!! Still manage to have a smile on your face....how do you do it??
Post a Comment