Ya wanna know what I'm having for Thanksgiving?
Some of these chunky drumsticks!
With some soft, fluffy marshmallow cheeks for dessert
Yummy!
I just can't get enough of this sweet little man. He's got some tight muscles in his neck, so tummy time isn't going so great, but we're working on it!
I found some pics of the other 2 kids around 3 months. It just confirms to me that there isn't a lot of resemblance. Madi and Colton look kind of a like, but there's definitely not a "Wise family mold".
Colton
Jaxon
Madison






5 comments:
Wow! He really does looks so different from the other 2. So crazy how that works. Seth was a chunkster and I just loved it ... we called him the Michelin Man! Cute cute kids you've got there!
Isn't it interesting that you can look at a baby and think to yourself "I wonder what you're going to look like in a few years," but then when you see kids' baby pictures they seem to look the exact same!
Oh how I love the drumsticks and marshmallows! We have some of those over here too! I love the chunky babies ... but it does make them a bit lazy at tummy time. At least Cole is. This boy HATES it! Although less tummy time means a longer time before he's mobile ;).
Can't wait to squeeze those cheeks and drumsticks!!!
See you SOON!!!
Love, Mom
So cute and chunky... something I am not used to but would love to come nibble on. I like all the 3 month pics... similar, but all unique. Cute.
Post a Comment