Let's start with Thanksgiving Day....
Of course the "boys" all went to play in the Turkey Bowl Thanksgiving morning. Chris's brother Steven was visiting from Provo, so we had the 3 oldest Wise boys and my brother-in-law Trevor all participating.
Thanksgiving Eve it was 80 degrees. Thanksgiving morning: somewhere around 40 degrees.
We took the kids over to watch for a few minutes and the first thing Jax did was run straight onto the field because he wanted to "play football just like my dad".
My goal in life is to never learn how to cook a turkey (I know, I aim high!). This was our 7th Thanksgiving since we got married and it was my first time hosting. However, I still escaped doing the turkey. I assigned the turkey to my husband, who is a much better cook than I am. My mom helped him out and it turned out great. Ignorance is bliss :)
Chris glazing the ham
The table, set and ready to go
My adorable sister and her 16 layer jell-o.
Sometimes Chris and I like to pretend we are new parents with just one kid. It makes me feel younger.
This is the grandparents and grandkids table. We were able to have BOTH sets of grandparents for dinner.
"Kids" and Aunt Jill table
Madison's pumpkin pie face
Jaxon's pumpkin pie face
Colton's pumpkin pie face
So that was Thanksgiving Day. Next up... Thanksgiving Night.











4 comments:
SO FUN!!! Glad we have so many pictures for so many GREAT memories! We miss you guys so much already!
Love you sista :)
I love that other people have loud, crazy family moments. Rod always makes fun of how loud my family gets when we're together.
Funny how our husbands are better cooks than us! Looks like fun!
I LOVE your background pic!!!!! You have some GOOD-looking kids! Wonder where they get it :)
Post a Comment