Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas Day.... in pics.

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's the holiday that never ends.  But I like to keep my records straight...


Family Christmas pic!  I failed to get Chris and I anything decent to wear Christmas morning.  Not that it REALLY matters, but we both look a little homeless and no make-up for me yet, yikes!  But the kids look cute in their matching PJ's!


Colton got an exersaucer from Madison and Jaxon.  They were kind enough to wrap up their old one :)  That's about all he got other than bottles and rice cereal.


Madi got ballet lessons and all her clothes for ballet.  She's SUPER excited to start this Wednesday



Colton and his stocking.


Jax got a nerf gun.  Actually Santa brought nerf guns for all of us.  Jaxon LOVES his even though he isn't strong enough to actually pull the trigger.


After opening presents at our house we went to grandma and grandpa's house for breakfast and then opened presents there.  With all those people opening presents one at a time we didn't finish until 2 p.m.



Madi, Hyrum and I relaxing after the presents were open.  Madi loves babies.  She told me today she wants me to have more... ha, ha, ha.  


All the big kids opening presents.


Matching reindeer bums!  Colton had to do a costume change after our house so he could match Hyrum. I guess we're all about matching in our family :)



I love this pic.  Colton is making the funniest faces at Hyrum!


No comments: