Celebration meal at the hospital after having Colton. BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER!
Poop on the wall. This happened right after Colton was born. Right when I lifted his legs up to wipe.... he blasted it.
Kids at the Dallas Temple. This was the day Colton went to the ER for meningitis.
IV in the head when he had meningitis. They couldn't find a vein in his tiny little arms or legs.
Chris and Jaxon at Chris's 10-year high school reunion homecoming football game.
Madi, Jax and JJ at the science museum. I trade babysitting with JJ's mom once a week.
Funny hat. Funny face.
Funny glasses.
Jaxon's funny glasses.
Jaxon and JJ at the pirate McDonald's. They are best buds.
All dressed up for a Fancy Nancy soirée (that's a fancy word for party)
Madi and Colton at Madi's preschool Thanksgiving program.
Madison and Austin at the Science Museum
super hero with his helmet
Matching shirts. Obviously Colton isn't happy about it.
Madi and her BFF Ashlee. We took them to see Tangled in 3D right before Christmas.
Swimming at the Rec. Center yesterday.

















4 comments:
What a bunch of cute kids!
Oh man... I almost just cried... I want you guys with me right now!!! I'm done living so far away from you :(
How fun! I do the same thing ... I have to keep Nick up to date on what we're doing while he's busy studying. I should look through my pictures, I bet there are some hilarious ones!
cute pics. that poop is nasty! and that chocolate cake was the BEST EVER! I ate all of mine, and half of Paxton's. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to. YUM!
Post a Comment