For the last 5 months Chris has been playing in a 30-and-over soccer league with some other guys from our ward, which is funny because Chris isn't 30. He won't even be 29 until this Sunday. But I guess they can have 2 guys under 30 on each team. Anyway, the name of his soccer team this season was Courtesy Flush. Obviously the wives were not involved in naming the team, in case you were wondering, which I doubt you were.
Wednesday night was their final game of the season and they won first place in their league! I let the kids stay up late so they could go support their dad.
The team with some of their kids. Not everyone could make it since it was a school night.
Our family with our "soccer dad" as Jaxon now calls him!


3 comments:
way to go soccer dad. those matching jackets are so cute on the boys.
looks like a fun trip to KS too. so much snow! how fun.
Good job, Chris!
And I keep forgetting to email you back, but I think camping this summer in OK sounds fantastic!
Fun fun fun. Nick was on a team like this in utah with a bunch of dads. It was always a crack up!
Post a Comment