Fall is almost here. I can feel it. Actually it was 83 degrees today. So maybe I can just see it on the weather report. BUT it's coming! The high tomorrow is only 53! We're having homemade chicken noodle soup and fresh bread for dinner in celebration of the fact that this eternal summer is ending!
Halloween is coming, which I love! I'm SO excited for the big costume reveal. We are doing a family theme this year and I think it's going to be super awesome! Trunk-or-treat is tomorrow night, so look for pictures soon :)
Here are some pictures from our trip to the Dallas Arboretum on Saturday and from decorating pumpkins for FHE. We took the easy route this year and the kids LOVED it.
Witch
cowboy
the only one where they were all looking
Can't stop squeezing him!
Can you blame me?
so cute.
"ball, ball, ball"
This is the look he gets when he's trying to tell us something important
sweet
handsome
silly
sucking my face off, I don't know why
in front of Cinderella's carriage
fun
I don't know where she learned this. It scares me.
Pumpkin head with the huge pumpkins. (Chris always makes fun of Colton's big head. I'm just glad it's such a cute big head :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment