"That was the best [Halloween] ever! I love our family."
" What have we here? Matching uniforms? Oh, no. Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl?! And got busy! It's a whole family of Supers! Looks like I've hit the jackpot! Oh-ho, this is just too good!"
" No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!"
"Hi, this is Kari, sorry for freakin' out but your baby has *special needs*."
Lucius: Honey?
Honey: What?
Lucius: Where's my super suit?
Honey: What?
Lucius: Where - is - my - super - suit?
Honey: I, uh, put it away.
Lucius: *Where*?
Honey: *Why* do you *need* to know?
Lucius: I need it!
Honey: Uh-uh! Don't you think about running off doing no derrin'-do. We've been planning this dinner for two months!
Lucius: The public is in danger!
Honey: My evening's in danger!
Lucius: You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good!
Honey: 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get!
Honey: What?
Lucius: Where's my super suit?
Honey: What?
Lucius: Where - is - my - super - suit?
Honey: I, uh, put it away.
Lucius: *Where*?
Honey: *Why* do you *need* to know?
Lucius: I need it!
Honey: Uh-uh! Don't you think about running off doing no derrin'-do. We've been planning this dinner for two months!
Lucius: The public is in danger!
Honey: My evening's in danger!
Lucius: You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good!
Honey: 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get!
Dash: She would be eating if we were having Tony loaf.
Violet: That's it!
Helen: Both of you sit down!
Dash: Hey! No force fields!
Violet: You started it!
Violet: That's it!
Helen: Both of you sit down!
Dash: Hey! No force fields!
Violet: You started it!





5 comments:
so fun!
"Super" cute!
This is just plain awesome!
I knew it! From your clue on your last post I thought you had the perfect family make-up for the Incredibles! :) Very cute!
Love it! So darling!! You guys look amazing!
Post a Comment