Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The big day

Saturday was the big day!  The day Madison has been waiting for for an entire year: the father daughter dance!  She loves this dance and the chance to get all fancy and go out with her dad!


she likes to be fancy, but she informed me that I was not allowed to use a curling iron or anything hot, so this is what we came up with, it looked a lot cuter than this picture shows


flowers from daddy (actually mom bought them, but she doesn't need to know that)


gotta admit I'm a little jealous, it's been a while since I got fancied up to go to a dance, Chris and Madi doubled with our good friends Josh and Gillian


this is Jaxon's little girlfriend (Gillian's sister) He made her a special Valentine and it looks like he gave her a stick, too, ahhh young love 


any advice/support out there for getting through RSV? He's on 4 prescriptions, been to the dr. 3 times,  he was puking on Saturday, today he is more energetic, but he's still raspy... poor man.  It just won't go away.


I know we've already posted about Chris's birthday a million times, but I forgot to post these last 2 pics.  Madison played Chris Happy Birthday on the piano, which was so sweet 


 And I just thought this was a cute pic of Chris and the kids!  He's a pretty handsome 30-year-old, if you ask me!

Also, more posts at: The Smart Girls




1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute! I love that they have a daddy daughter dance! I would have LOVED that as a kid and I bet she just eats it up! Sorry about RSV, that's terrible. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you ... keep your sanity and rest when you can!