Valentine's Day... I love Valentine's Day. To me it's a bright spot in the middle of February, when the world has been brown and nasty for way too long! And it's fun for the kids. So I think all you cynics out there (ahem, Chris) should just enjoy the excuse to be loved, share the love, and eat chocolate ;) (Yes, Chris thinks Valentine's Day is dumb, but he does always buy me a card or something, which is all I need!)
Heart hair for her Valentine's Day party at school!
Our Valentine's Boxes would probably win awards for ugliest ever, but hey, the kids had a blast making them! Madi's is a butterfly.
Jaxon's is a dinosaur.
Madi and I did some serious truffle making on Saturday for Visiting Teachees and Primary Teachers.
top to bottom: chocolate covered marshmallow, chocolate peanut butter truffle, oreo truffle
recipes here
Yesterday the kids and I went on a picnic and watched a romantic movie!
okay, so we went to McDonald's, took it home, spread out a blanket on the living room floor and watched Tangled. But it was fun. The kids don't really watch much TV during the week and we never eat in the living room, so it was a fun treat!
My littlest Valentine! Love those cheeks!
I'm so glad to have such sweet Valentines to love!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




2 comments:
You are a lucky girl to have all those sweet lips around! And th Oreo truffle. Ummm ah-mah-zing!
Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment