Monday, February 20, 2012

Nursery!

Nursery!!!! Nursery, nursery, nursery, nursery, nursery, nursery, NURSERY!  That's all I have to say!  


I promise he LOVED it, didn't even shed a tear!  He was just having a rough morning. 


I found Madi a girl superman shirt.  I think I earned the mother of the day award!  Now they can all match! (The boys already had superman shirts.)


This last week (yes, all within the last 6 days, actually) I have found the kids sleeping in the following positions:



wrapped up in her new blanket


couldn't even make it through his corn dog


I have absolutely no clue what the purpose of this was, but I'm glad that I checked on him before I went to bed!



That is all, short and sweet this time.  

Oh yeah, one more thing:  NURSERY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That corncob aNd coat hanger are classic!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Corn dog.......geezer. I can't type on my phone or iPad!