Friday, March 02, 2012

This last week...

.... was nothing earth shattering, nothing out of the ordinary really, but still worth recording.

Madison got her ears pierced.  She worked darn hard completing her chores for 6 straight weeks to do it! 



We did some indoor camping.  Roasted hotdogs in the fireplace.


and slept in a tent in the living room.  Easiest camping trip ever!



I made a million freezer meals.  Cause even though I'm no boy scout I like to "be prepared."  Plus once I got started I kept coming up with more recipes that I had the stuff for and then I just couldn't stop myself.  It got a little out of hand.


We had wonderful, spring weather and the kids and I enjoyed a fun dinner at sonic with the windows down!  I was informed that I'm the best mom ever because I let them look out the sunroof AND get a toy.  Ahh the simple pleasures.



Also this week:

- 2 Dr. appointments for Colton, double ear infection and well visit
- ran a few miles
- busted my bottom at ultimate conditioning
- cleaned the house, a lot
- girls camp meeting!  So excited!  It's my dream calling!
- great weather, fun trips to the park
- visit from grandma and grandpa 
-and lots more work and play






No comments: