I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I've been at large gatherings on a couple of occasions and people have started talking to me about how cute my kids are, which isn't all that strange, except that I don't have my kids with me, and I've never met these people. Now before anyone starts thinking that I'm being stalked, every time this has happened it's been friends of Chris's family, so I'm really not all that concerned about it, but I would like to ask everyone to do me a favor:
If you read my blog, will you please leave a comment, just this once, telling me that you are reading my blog? That way I can 1) read your blog, too and 2) be prepared when I see you so that I don't have to wonder how you know so much about my family :)
Thanks!!
I also thought it would be funny to compare Madison and Jaxon at about the same size (not the same age because Jaxon is way bigger than Madison was) to see if there is any resemblance. What do you think?
24 comments:
Sarah, it is so fun to look at your blogs and see how you are doing. Nope, I don't think they look a thing alike ! Sorry. They are adorable, and I know alot of work. We miss you.
Love, Michelle
I read your blog :o)
I can't believe how different Madison and Jaxon look! It's crazy. They are both equally adorable though...and they just keep getting cuter.
I read your blog occasionally and I have a blog that you are welcome to look at but it is private so I have to send you an invitation. I think I have your email address so I will today!:O)
I just found ya:)
I read it regularly just to keep up with my grandkids!
Hey sarah- I read your blog! I love it, you make me laugh & I can totally relate! 2 kids is rough sometimes. We made our blog private a month or so ago but shot me an email and we would love to add you. I hope all is well! And no I don't think they look the same, you have a his and hers! :)
~katelyn vanderpool
katelynvanderpool@gmail.com
Sarah, I read your blog and I love it!!
wowsers!! they are different!
In these pictures, I think Madison looks more like you and Jaxon looks more like Chris.
Hey sarah,
I read your blog, I love to read your funny things that Madison do. I grew up with Jon and Chris, I was actually best friends with Jon for a long time. Chris was best friends with my sister Sharon. Keep up the good work, the blogs are great!
yeah you're blog is awesome! no wonder you're getting stalked.
um are you gonna do this tri with me missy?!?!? maybe we should get a group triathlon thing going or something. and call it, "i wanna shed this last 10 lbs off" (or 30 gazillion in my case). um let me know about that.
I read your blog all the time! I'm creepy that way:)
Hey Sarah - I read your blog all the time. I don't comment all that often though...sorry about that! Your family is adorable and your posts crack me up. You have your hands full! I don't think your kids look alike...They are both precious though!!
I always read your blog, and leave comments! But I never seem to get any from you....? And of course, the little kids are adorable!
We read your blog :) I don't think the kids look anything alike. So totally cute though. Fun idea to compare them.
hey chris and sarah! i read your blog! and you do have cute kids! :) so now you can read ours.
Hi!
Well, I know we've never met before, but apparently your husband knew my best friend's sister's dog's previous owner's grandpa's home teacher's son's friend in first grade, so i figure that it's clearly a legitimate enough connection that I can blog-stalk you. SMALL WORLD HUH?
( Danielle) :o)
I read your blog!! I love to see what you guys are up to. And your home is BEAUTIFUL!! so fun! our real blog is web.me.com/zachandamy ...not the blogspot one.
I read your blog just so I can stalk you...not to mention to get to know this nephew and growing niece that I have. I think Maddie and Jax have the same "dear in the headlights" look in the picture. Jax is looking A LOT like Chris in my opinion, which might not be much because the Chris baby I know is only pictures. :)Love y'all!! Josh and I are excited to see ya at Christmas!!
I read your blog and I love it!
Sarah, I'm reading your blog. I'm trying to do better at who is where and doing what. So blogging is GREAT! I also am trying to get my website accessible from my comments. THis is Becky Rader.
hi sarah, my name is jamie slade, my family (the larson's) are in the flower mound 2nd ward with your in-laws. i'm stephen's age. i check your blog every now and again because you little kids are just darling! my blog is private, so if you are interested at all just e-mail me at jamiedslade@gmail.com and i'll send you an invite!
oh, and how do you know katelyn vanderpool?
Post a Comment