I've been feeling kind of guilty since my last blog, like I've been putting off some negative vibes. I try really hard not to be a complainer (I know I'm not very good at always being positive, but I do try, believe it or not). So, here are some pictures of some good times that we have had in the last few weeks. These are the times that make all those difficult moments completely worth it.

Smiling.

Playing outside.

Playing with Jaxon.

Making funny faces.

Striking a pose.

Dressing up.

Running in the rain (which is Madison's favorite thing to do. She can't understand why I won't take off my shirt and run with her:)
7 comments:
so cute. good for you for being positive. they may be a handful, but can you imagine life w/o em? especially when they're so dang cute!
Looks like you're having fun in your new house! Yeah for a backyard!
Yes. A backyard is life changing, right?!
Good for you for jumping on the positives. Like Elder Ballard said, motherhood is all about the moments.
Madison is just so adorable. And Jaxon gets cuter every moment! Good to hear you guys are just loving your new house. We love you all!
I love these pictures! You are such a good mom! Especially the part where you let Madison dance in the rain. How fun! :) Heidi
I'm confused, why won't you run around in the rain with your shirt off with Madison??? j/k.
I love all the pictures! And you've never been a complainer...but you can never focus on the positives too much.
who is that little boy dressing up with Madison?? haha
but really it is tough to be possitive so thanks for the boost, I needed it too!
Post a Comment