Okay, I couldn't resist posting these pictures. I know I always blog about my kids, but my kids are my life, so there's not a lot else to blog about.
(I still want to know if you are reading my blog. So if you haven't added your name to the list yet, please do --see below.)
Anyway, here are the latest pics.

I went to get Jaxon after his nap yesterday and this is what I found.

Obviously he's not too bothered by it, but I felt bad for the poor kid. The funny part is that he's facing the opposite direction from how I put him down. He moves around in his sleep a lot. Almost every time I go to pick him up from his nap he is on his back (I always put him down on is stomach. Don't tell the American Association of Pediatrics). Anyway, this means that he can roll from his stomach to his back, but I have NEVER seen him do it. I try. I put him on his stomach all the time and he will not roll over for me. The little stinker.

20 minutes later I found this. She's stuck in Jaxon's toy! Good thing I'm around to get my kids out of sticky situations (ha, ha)!
I also thought it would be fun to take some pictures of the kids at the park.

"Look at the camera Madison"

"Madison, please look at the camera"

"C'mon Madison, please, just let me take one picture"

"Fine, can you stick your tongue out at the camera?"
I guess she's just in that stage.
So the people who lived in our house before us were not yard people. (they were also really bad at patching holes in the walls, but that's a different story). I set out to start making our yard more presentable today.

Before.

After. Obviously it still needs a lot of work (mulching, replacing dead bushes, etc.) but I do think there's a big improvement!
9 comments:
That's hilarious that Jaxon turns over in his crib but that he hasn't allowed you to catch him in the act...he's pretty clever :o)
And I love all your posts about your kids, keep them coming!
Great shots! You have so many talents! Raising beautiful children and landscaping! Where did you learn to trim bushes and lay bricks?
Love, Mom
of course I read your blog...you already knew that though.
How cute! The pics are hilarious. You have such adorable little ones! The yard looks awesome too...I'm impressed!
hey sarah.... I read your blog, so mark me down. :) The yard looks great!!
We read your blog! And Jax is getting so big. And (referring to the last post) your kids look a little alike, but at the same time totally different. And I know what you mean about your kids being your life, and don't feel bad about only posting about them because I like it! We miss you guys! I'm still trying to talk todd into moving to texas...
We are definitely on the list of reading your blog. I have to watch Madison and Jaxon grow! I love how sometimes kids don't want to show their tricks. Too cute. I also love how Madison won't give you a normal picture, Caden does the exact same thing. Too bad we don't live closer so they could play together!
I can not believe how big Jaxon is getting!!! I probably say that everytime I comment! Haha! And Madison is to cute!! Oh and obviously I am a reader of your blog...
Um, have you ever seen OUR YARD (a.k.a. the nasty pit in front of our house)? Next summer is "Landscape Summer." I'm hoping it will also be "Bathroom REmodel Summer," and "New Deck Summer." But it probably won't.
House looks GREAT. Kids are adorable. Life is good, right?
Post a Comment