Saturday, September 20, 2008

Two things that make me happy.

I am at peace right now for 2 reasons.

1) I realized the other day that I can wait FOUR whole years to have another kid and still have 2 more before I'm 30. This doesn't mean it's a set plan, but it's still good to know that if I want to wait to have another kid, I'm not running out of time or anything :) Plus, I'm sick of being a different size every six months. I've got my skinny clothes, my beginning of pregnancy clothes, my whale-sized clothes, my pospartum clothes, and my nursing clothes. It's a pain to keep up with :)

2) Which brings me to my other happiness. I love the gym. It is the best $30 I spend every month. Why? Because I can get up to 2 hours of time ALONE every day. Now I don't go every day, I try to go 3-4 times a week for an hour, but those hours are heavenly. And, to top it all off, I get to watch TV. We don't get TV at our house (only PBS and ABC) and so I never watch TV. When the TV is on it's a Madison show (usually the Little Mermaid).

So there you have it. Two totally unrelated things that are making me happy right now.


Oh and this picture makes me happy, too! What a happy little guy!

11 comments:

Malerie said...

Love the smile! So Madeline should be crawling soon according to Madison's pattern? :) I'm torn about that milestone...she's starting to get into everything. I can't imagine two little pumpkins getting into everything! Your birthday's coming up...any fun plans?

shahna said...

I agree! I am on board with the whole gym membership thing. Last week was kind of especially hectic and I didn't make it to the gym all week which is very unusual for me. I noticed a big dip in my stress management and energy level. Working out is great for a lot of reasons. I am so glad I finally got to say hi to you last Sunday at Stake Conference. you have such a cute little family.

Annie said...

Yay! You commented! :) It's a good thing to be happy. I love it! Haha. Your little kids are just so adorable! When are you coming to Utah so we can see them?

Heidi said...

I think your 2 things that make you happy are complete opposite for me! If you know what I mean! I love your posts. What a cute picture of Jaxon. :) Heidi.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. YES. someone who is fed up with them as much as i am.
aight missy, we need to get on this tri thing.
and we really need to get together soon. i mean REALLY. are you open this week??????? let's make something, like low or no fat sugar free tasteless cookies. you down? :) let me know or text me.

Anonymous said...

oh and you guys really need to come to Ben Folds with us. October 23rd. MARK IT, YOU'RE GOING. well, if you can. :)

Abby said...

cute post- i liked that.
oh also- I Read your blog :)

Anonymous said...

OH sis you have some CUTE kids!!
I still don't think I'll get kids as cute as yours. I'm at peace with it I guess.
unless I get a really REALLY hot man, so ... I'll work on that.
So I hope your birthday was wonderful, and I love you!

emilie s. d. p. said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

Nicole said...

Nope but she's still dang cute!!

Anna@Exasperation said...

I just started going back to the gym last week and I. LOVE. IT. Chase, not so much yet but he will. Tonight I got in the car after our workout and he looked over at me and said, "How do you feel?" He was whooped. I just grinned and said, "GREAT!" And I am so with you on the TV watching bit, too. I take my headphones and tune my mp3 player to whatever channel is playing either TMZ or CNN. I know, total opposites right? TMZ is a guilty pleasure and CNN is just awesome because I don't get it at home.
As for having more kids before you're 30...good luck with that! I won't be. More kids, yes. Before 30, no.:)