Okay, so I know I just posted a "funny sayings" post, but Jaxon has had a couple of zingers the last couple of days that I don't want to forget, so here ya go:
Last night we were out in Flower Mound watching Nathan and Jaxon was telling everyone that he's a boy. (Meaning he's not a baby. I'm trying to convince him to stop sucking his thumb because big boys don't suck their thumbs, just babies) Anyway, so then we started talking about how Madi's a girl and grandpa is a boy. Jax said "We're both boys! Boys fight! Hi-yah!" He included some Kung-fu moves here. I hope he doesn't think he can beat up the baby since the baby is a boy.
Then this morning he woke up SUPER cranky. I figured he was just tired from going to bed late or something. We were eating breakfast and he kept looking at me and saying "My ear's broken, mom, my ear's broken." Uh oh, I quickly realized he must have an ear infection since he's had a cold all week. I was very thankful that he was able to tell me what hurt or I probably would have just assumed he was being a punk. Anyway, later he was telling me that his ear was broken and I told him "Jaxon, I made you a Dr. appointment. We'll go get your ear fixed." About a minute later he came back with a toy screwdriver and said, "Mom, fix my ear!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is priceless! And yes..I love it when they can finally tell me what's wrong!!!!
Jaxon is such a cutie. I miss that kid.
I love the screwdriver. Why all these sicknesses right before we have babies?
How cute! I love the way he thinks.
Post a Comment