Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Presenting....

This little guy is so chill.  Of course, that's how Madison was when she was born and we all know that didn't last....




























15 comments:

Danielle and Trev said...

The picture with you and your 3 CHILDREN almost made me cry... He is so cute and I love him already!!! I can't wait to meet him!! Madi and Jax with their baby brother... CUTEST EVER!!!

Christy and Jason said...

So sweet! Looks like the kids are in love as well:)

Amanda said...

he is precious for sure:) Isn't one of life's most special moments when the big kids get to meet their new little brother? I hope your feeling well.

Kylee said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting! He is adorable! Sarah, you look amazing for just having a baby! We are so happy for you!

Jessica and Rod said...

Wonderful! I was thinking about you yesterday. He's a cutie.

Nicole said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family! I am so happy for you. He is so handsome. Can't wait to see him.

Erin said...

Congratulations! What a cute little boy! And Sarah, you look great. Love the picture of you and your three cute kids. What a truly special time for your family!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

He is so cute! And I love the name. Good job Sarah!

Ashley said...

All of the pictures are beautiful!! You look fabulous! I love that Charlie has the same birthday as your little guy! Ok, you are getting me way to anxious for my own little girl to arrive-I have to calm down! Congratulations!!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats- He is adorable!!
Hope all is going well.
The Horne Family

Ash-a-bash said...

What a beautiful family you have! Love you guys and we are glad that all is well!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's fantastic!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

We are in love with that baby!!

Julianne said...

What a darling Wise family! Congratulations. He looks adorable!