Friday, October 08, 2010

For Danielle

My sister just left me this comment on the blog: "So Trevor and I were discussing it... and we think it's time for a new post. We get sad every time we go to your blog and it says, "meningitis" and has a depressing picture of our baby neph in the hospital. Even if it's just one picture and zero words. This one is sad!"


So I will try to write something new.  I've actually been avoiding posting because I've been so worn out that I'm afraid that whatever I post will give off the wrong vibe.  But let's be honest.  I have a six week old baby and 2 other kids.  I guess the only vibe I CAN give off is exhaustion.  I really don't want to come off as complaining, though, because life is life and things just get a little crazy sometimes.  Let's just put it this way.  I feel like I'm stuck in one of those dreams where you are trying to run/walk/move and you just can't.  The harder you try to move the less you move.  That's how I feel.  The harder I try to get anything done the harder it is to actually do it.  


I have more to say.  But baby is awake and I'm not seeing myself having any time to post for a while.  So enjoy this pic. of my chubby pumpkin.  I'm going to Time Out for Women tomorrow.  That will probably be just the rejuvenation I need!











3 comments:

Danielle and Trev said...

MUCH better :) He is such a cutie, I can't wait to cuddle with him!!! Hang in there, and enjoy tomorrow! You deserve it!! And you can complain to me anytime :) Love you!!

Eric and Amy said...

So glad Colton is doing better! I totally understand what you're talking about in this post. I'm right there with you! Hang in there!

molly said...

Loser mom, I doubt it. I have three weeks left and am getting a teeny tiny bit nervous. But my youngest will be four in January so it will be totally different this third time around for us. Tyler and Ben are 19 months apart. That was hard!

And the note thing, I feel like I have to keep it up now that it has morphed into an every day preschool thing. I figured it was doable since he only goes twice a week but come next year in Kinder, it will be a special treat to find a note tucked in the lunch box.

How far apart are all your kids?

So glad that your sweet little one is doing well! That meningitis is a scary scary thing!!