Anyway, every week when we get to Wednesday I'm so glad that we can just chill. We can do whatever we want to do. We can get ready at a leisurely pace. We can eat breakfast at 9 a.m. and it's okay if it takes the kids 45 minutes to finish. It's fabulous. I'm really trying to enjoy it, because we've only got 10.5 months until Madi starts Kindergarten, but whose counting. And then our leisurely days will really be a thing of the past.
Here are pics from our trip to the park this morning. Madi's favorite part was having a picnic. I guess PB&J tastes better outside!
Both of the big kids are still completely in love with their baby bro.
I think I've tried about a million times to get a good pic of all 3 kids together. This is the best I've gotten.
I know I always say this but this kid is insanely photogenic. His poor sister is not. I promise I don't love Jaxon more than Madi. I just don't want to embarrass Madison with all her bad pics :)
Squishly, lovey, baby.
In other news, I was called as Girls Camp Director for next year. Pretty excited about that. Girls' camp is in March this year because there is another event this summer for the Youth. I'm VERY excited about that. Camping in July just isn't my thing. Also, we, meaning Chris, are back in study mode. Chris is taking the GMAT right before Thanksgiving. That's all I'm going to say about that for right now. I'll share details when they become more concrete. So yeah, pretty busy 'round here, as always! No wonder I love my Wednesdays!!




5 comments:
Your kids are adorable!
So cute, it's nice to be able to relax at least one day a week!
You have the cutest kids Sarah! Love to hear about you guys! Tell Chris good luck with the GMAT!!
Thursday used to be the day like that for me...I miss it! Your kids are so sweet, I just love those baby boy chubby cheeks!
How fun to be the Girl's Camp Director!! For the stake? You have the whole deal? You will do awesome at that and I am glad it isn't in July for you! Your kiddos are adorable
Post a Comment