I love Halloween. I mean, who doesn't love a holiday that centers around candy :) Plus, I feel absolutely no obligation to remember the "true meaning" of Halloween!! Even with Halloween being on a Sunday this year we are going to squeeze every last drop of fun out of the holiday. Sunday we decorated pumpkins. I've learned from experience that 2 and 4 year olds don't really love getting pumpkin goop on their hands (actually Chris doesn't either so I'm usually the one who does all the scraping). We went the easy route this year and used stickers and markers!
Today I let Madi have a very low-key party. At this current moment I'm regretting agreeing to the whole thing. She was an absolute mess. Thankfully Colton slept the whole time. I think the girls had fun, though. We just had treats and played a couple of games, nothing too fancy.
My pictures aren't loading correctly, so they are all jumbled up, but you get the idea: party, pumpkins, Halloween!
Cowboy sippin' his drink.
Concentrating hard.
Goodies!
Decor.
Silly man.
So proud. Also, notice that she is looking AT the camera and looks almost natural, miracles happen!
Friends.
Big kids with their pumpkins. Jaxon has started having an opinion on his clothes... so if he kind of looks homeless most of the time, it's his own choosing.
He's happy, even though he has no neck.
Seriously? I mean c'mon, how could you not want to eat this kid up? I just LOVE him.
The end.










2 comments:
the kids look great!
So cute! I agree about Halloween ... it's one of the greatest! Dressing up, eating candy and acting goofy, yes please!
Post a Comment