Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sugar Rush

Trunk-or-treat tonight.  All I can say is that my kids made an amazing haul.  Seriously.  I think it helped that Jaxon was hilariously cute.  He kept saying "I want more" and everyone thought that was funny so they gave him double helpings.  And if they just put the bowl down where he could reach?  Well he just helped himself until I told him to stop.  It was a good night.  The kids made about 3 rounds around the parking lot.  They had to dump their buckets twice because they were getting too heavy.  Then when we got home I let them sort and count their candy.  That's what I always did growing up, and I wanted to pass along the tradition.  I've gotta say I was getting a little giddy myself looking at all that candy!



For Halloween this year Madi is a cowgirl, Jaxon is a cowboy and Colton is a cow.  



Moooo!


She always has to pose.


Can you see the pure excitement on their faces!!!  Hooray for candy!


No candy for this little guy, though.  He's fat enough already!

4 comments:

Danielle and Trev said...

So I have a few things I love about this:
1. Madison's movie star poses. I love them. So great!!
2. Jaxon's face with his candy. That is CLASSIC!
3. Colton's rolls... and cute little round chubby face... and little smile... and siblings who love him... and OH MY GOSH his costume... excellent.
4. The candy... I love candy so much...
I can't wait to see you guys!!!!! Ahhh so soon :)

Sarah said...

Cute cute! I love the family costume theme! Colton as the cow is just adorable. We had trunk or treat last night too and when we got home Seth just immediately started eating candy ... what can you do? It's Halloween?!

Lisa said...

they were so cute!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

your kids mean business when it comes to that candy, girl!i dont think anyone else made the round more than once! so, you'll have plenty of candy for trick or treaters, and birthday goody bags for like 3 yrs! Why didnt I think of that?
Those are some pretty adorable costumes.