Yesterday Colton hit his 6 month mark. Six months! I can't even believe it! I feel like every month for the last 6 months life has slowly picked up pace. At this point I feel like I'm sprinting through life at a break neck speed, trying to keep tabs on a million different things and I don't know if I'm succeeding or failing miserably. I've got girls camp in 3 weeks. I'm training to run a half marathon in 6 weeks. We have had 6 doctors appointments this month for everything from sinus infections to dentist appointments to a dermatologist appointment for Jaxon's weird skin virus. My car has a flat tire so I'm driving a Ford F-150 while it's being fixed. (I actually already took it in to get it fixed once, long story.) My cell phone is broken. I had an allergy test Wednesday. I found the source of my sinus issues. Evidently I'm very allergic to a lot of things. I need allergy shots and sinus surgery. Our HOA keeps sending us nasty letters cause our fence is falling down. Madi has playdates. Jaxon has playdates. Colton has playdates, just kidding. We have preschool and dance and dance make up and visiting teaching and a date to the temple and mutual and grocery shopping and cleaning and somewhere in there we have to find some down time and some time to connect with family and friends. And Chris is working 6 days a week and has meetings at 6 a.m. on Sundays. And soccer on Wednesdays. And I get to take all 3 of the kids everywhere I go, which means that everything takes a million times longer than it should.
I'm tired. But happy. I'm so happy I HAVE 3 healthy kids. I'm so happy I HAVE a calling that I love. I'm so glad I have a husband that has a GOOD job that he can go to 6 days a week. I'm so glad I HAVE a fence to fix. I'm happy I HAVE a car to get repaired. I'm happy I'm physically ABLE to run 6-8 miles at a time. Because even though life is definitely crazy. It's good crazy. Not bad, sad, and depressing.
And I'm so thankful to spend every day with these three insane kiddos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You do have so much to be thankful for! You guys are Blessed! I need to remind myself of that stuff.
Agreed, Even though im big and prego and trying to keep up with all aspects of life, I have a great life and its easy to lose sight of how TRULY blessed my life is. You have to stop and breathe sometimes or you miss the good stuff.
You have such a great perspective. Thanks for being such an inspiration. :)
Post a Comment