#1) For those of you who know Chris's family (which is quite a few of you). I am doing a blog for Elder Sean Wise. If you want to keep up to date on his mission, please add his address to your blog roll:
elderseanwise.blogspot.com
#2) Have you seen these things?
I made this one for Colton and I've gotten a ton of compliments on it. Anyway, my mom, being the amazing seamstress she is, made a bunch to sell/give away. She brought them to me at Thanksgiving, and since I'm very put together and on top of things, I'm posting them now :) (Obviously I'm being sarcastic, I feel bad it's taken me almost 3 months to get to it.)
Anyway, if anyone is interested, they are $25 each or 2 for $40. They make great baby shower gifts! So yeah, leave a comment or e-mail me if you want one of these awesome car seat covers made by my awesome mother!
sarah(dot)p(dot)wise(at)gmail.com
Here are the patterns available:
Aren't they fun?




2 comments:
Those are so cute. Your mom is great! I wonder where you get it...So nice of you to set a blog up for Sean.
very cute covers! I'm so glad you made one for me. :) I love it!
Post a Comment