On Saturday Chris and Madison went to the annual Frisco Daddy Daughter Dance. For some reason Madison insists on calling it the daddy daughter "dance out." This might be hard to believe, but she was super, super excited!
She got to get a new dress. I did her hair up super-fancy for her and she got to wear some old jewelry of mine. Her friend Gillian and Gillian's dad doubled with Chris and Madison. The girls were beyond precious and I know they had a great time. I just can't get over how sweet she was and how excited she was to go on this fun date with her dad.
We had a fun Valentine's Day as well. By the time the actual DAY rolled around I felt like we had already been doing Valentine's Day for weeks, as we did a lot of crafting and baking during the snow days. But I did get some funny pictures of the kids.
I sure do Love these 3 crazy, crazy kids.
This is kind of how I feel all day every day: kids all over me!
And this is Jaxon's awesome new shirt. I bought it in honor of his father who has serious issues with Valentine's Day (Chris thinks it's dumb). But Chris still buys me a card and he started a new tradition this year. Since Valentine's Day is about gender stereotypes I bought him a new tool (a hedge trimmer, which I will most likely use more than he will) and he bought me something for the kitchen (a popcorn popper). Not the most exciting gifts, but it's better than nothing, which is what I would have gotten otherwise :)







6 comments:
I love the daddy-daughter dance pictures. I tried to convince Rod to take Anna, but he's not into dancing. (insert eye roll) Rod has issues with Valentines too. Last year I finally sat him down and told him if he intends on having all daughters he needs to step it up a notch on Valentines. Now the girls and I get flowers and chocolates. :)
I love that sassy little niece of mine! I seriously cant wait to have my own princess!
Oh my goodness...Madison is adorable and the whole daddy daughter dance? Precious. She looks so excited!
haha jaxon's faces are classic!
Those pictures of Chris and Madison are about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!
OKay so cute! How adorable is she all dressed up and ready for her daddy-daughter dance out! LOL ... so much fun!
Post a Comment