So I've been thinking, and thinking, and thinking about what to do in Madison's room. It was already painted green, which I liked, but figuring out how to decorate it has been way harder than it should have been. I finally made a decision:

Butterflies all over her ceiling!

Her name, which she informed us the other day says: "M-A-D-R-S-O-N. Bell" (she thinks she's Bell from Beauty and the Beast

Shelf with her blessing gown, baby pics, and birdhouse made by Grandpa.

This is our kitchen. These miniature pitchers were my grandma's she had a collection of over 100 pitchers. I inherited them. These are just the clear glass ones (for some reason Chris didn't want all of them up in the kitchen :)

Our mantel. Not done yet, but we have a little bit of Kansas with the sunflowers.
8 comments:
Wow it looks amazing! Good work!
Look at you being quite the interior decorator! It looks awesome. I love the pitchers. That is a really cool, unique inheritance. I hope everything is going well. I feel like it's been forever. My life is getting to be somewhat normal, so we'll have to catch up.
You need to come to my house. I always have a vision, but never comes out quite right when it's done. It looks beautiful, Sarah. Oh, and I had fun catching up with you at Cheesecake Factory!
looks fabulous :D
looks great, can't wait to see it all at chris' bday party tomorrow!
Sarah- It's always fun to look at your blog. Your house looks so nice, I'm sure you are loving it. We miss having you around. Hope we see you this summer. Love, Michelle
I love the shelf in Madison's room, it looks so cute with her blessing dress up there. Your house looks so great all decorated. You should come decorate my house!
Those miniature pitchers are awesome! I love the butterflys too. I bet it's so fun for Madison to just lay in bed and look at them.
Post a Comment