Today was just one of those days. You know the days where you're kind of sick, but not on your death bed or anything and your kids are both snotty and the baby is teething. So you stay home and then you're just plain bored all day, because you don't want to leave the house with sick kids and you don't really feel up to doing anything. Then by the end of the day your kids are driving you up the wall because the baby is whiny and your 2-year-old won't stop asking you what you're doing EVERY 2 MINUTES even though you've been doing the same thing for the last 20 minutes. And since you're bored all day you eat way too much chocolate, but since you're sick you don't do any exercise to counteract it.
So yeah, not a bad day. Nothing horrible happened, but nothing great or exciting, or really even all that fun. Just one of those days.
Maybe I'm the only one who has days like this. The rest of you are probably more on top of things than I am.


It's definitely one of those days when you resort to letting your daughter play with the trash can.
8 comments:
What chocolate won't cure a diet coke will.
Love, Mom
I had the same day. Wish I had known you had snotty kids too - I would have had you over or invited myself to your house.
hope you have a better day today!!
Sorry you're not feeling too good. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
We all have those days ... just laugh about them! Anyway, i havn't looked at anyone's blogs in a while. I love your family picture at the top!!!! So adorable! :)
Don't worry Sarah, you are definitely not the only one with days like that! I just don't have the cute baby to whine...so I put up with the snot nosed, crying two year old. I am also glad to hear I am not the only broken record. I have to repeat the same thing to Caden every 2 minutes, because he either keeps asking me, or keeps breaking a rule. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
I love your mom's advice! That's great! Unfortunately, you're not the only one with days like that. I feel that type of day coming on today in my house! Blah...
ummm... we have the same trash can and Elliott does the exact same thing with it.... kids
Post a Comment