Anyway, I figure that to make up for such a boring, slightly negative post last time, I'd share some of the things that made me smile this week:
- One night I stayed up late working on projects downstairs. When I came up to bed and opened the door someone spoke out very loudly. At first I was totally freaked out, but then I realized it was just Chris talking in his sleep. I have no idea what he said, but it was pretty funny.
- I taught Madison how to play Memory (you know the matching cards game). She absolutely loves it. However, it's the Disney version and some of the cards are boy characters and some are female, mostly princesses. She will only take the cards that are "girl cards". She usually ignores matches that are "boy cards" but if she does pick one up she gives it away.
- Madison has decided that Jaxon is her "Princesome Handsome" (handsome prince). She comes to me and says "mommy Jaxon is princesome handsome and I go to sleep and he comes and wakes me up, okay." Then she goes upstairs and lays down in her bed until he comes to kiss her.
- She also likes to play birthday party. This means that we take turns singing happy birthday to each other and blowing out the candles. We also have to wrap up toys in fabric and give them to each other.
- I don't think there is much difference between a 7-month-old baby and a dog. They both drool, crawl around on all fours and love to chew on shoes and electrical cords.
7 comments:
LOL! That pic of Jax is so funny!
thanks for the laugh today-- i needed it :D
haha you've got some goofy kids...
They are just so cute!
how funny, those pics are cute. My mom was telling me how staticky her hair was yesterday and I thought of the cute pic of maddie. Ethan is getting a 4th tooth and is miserable! when hes better lets get together!
I love your pics! Your kids are so cute!
I love the way Madison plays memory. It's hilarious! She is growing up so fast! Both your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment