Sunday, January 25, 2009

Texture

- My kitchen floor is crunchy thanks to Jax's love of Gerber stars and bread (which dries into crunchy pieces in about 3 seconds) and Madison's love of dry cereal, which never stays in the bowl.

- My bathroom is slippery thanks to Madison's not-so-fabulous hand washing skills.

- According to Jaxon I must be pretty chewable, since he spent all of today trying to bite me. I think he's decided that since I am his food source maybe the rest of me tastes good too. He tried to take a chunk out of my hand, my neck, my cheek, my chin, and my arm today.


- My tummy (arms, legs, etc.) are squishy as a result of having 2 children. I'm trying to remedy that, but all week long I ate healthy and it just made me grumpy. So I might have to re-introduce chocolate into my diet for sanity's sake :)

- Chris is scratchy which Madison absolutely hates. She went through a stage where she wouldn't go near him until he shaved. She's getting better.

- My kiddies are soft. I could eat them all up. I just love, love, love giving them kisses all over. Especially Jaxon's awesome cheeks!

- Chris's car is rough and bumpy because he got in a wreck last Friday. He's fine. But insurance of the guy who hit him is taking For-ev-er. Luckily we have a great insurance agent who is being very helpful (thanks Brian!).


- My kids' hands are sticky. That's pretty self-explanitory. Except that no matter how often I wash them their hands get sticky again. It's like they sort of excreet stickiness.

- My bed feels cozy, which is where I should be now, but I took a good nap this afternoon and I'm not quite tired yet.

-This blog is silly.

5 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

LOL I like this one, there are a lot of textures in your life. You have your hands busy with those cute little kiddos. Tell Chris he needs to come visit the Taylors in a hurry.

Kylee said...

Sarah, you are so creative! That makes me laugh...I hope Chris' car gets fixed soon. I am glad he is ok. Don't you just LOVE busy season? I know I do...NOT!

Jeni said...

is it ok that I am hungry now?

emilie s. d. p. said...

What a great post! I loved reading it.
That's too bad about Chris' accident but I'm glad he's okay.

Anna@Exasperation said...

WOW! everyone is eating healthy and crafting/decorating their little hearts out. I hope it's catching...
Madison's room/kitchen/mantle all look fab!