After a long (Texas) winter and way too much time on the couch, these last few days have been blissful. High today: 63 degrees. High tomorrow: 65 degrees! Hallelujah
When the weather is nice we eat outside. It saves me so much time on cleaning. That Ramen mess all over the table would be all over my kitchen... but I just brushed it off into the grass for the birds! Yay!
5 months pregnant? Nope. Only 14.5 weeks. (this shirt makes me look smaller than I am, sad, I know) Went to the Dr. today, I've already gained 10 pounds. Awesome. Came home and got out the maternity clothes. Most of them are still a little big, but not for long. Anyone who needs a little self-esteem boost this summer is welcome to join my kids and I at the pool. I'll be the gigantic one floating in the deep end, cause you know I'll be there no matter how much cellulite is on my legs by then!



11 comments:
Don't you know that the only time you shouldn't be self conscience in a bathing suit is when your pregnant! No sucking in required!
whatever sarah! you look hot!
and why aren't we hanging out?!
What a sweet photo of your very little tummy! I'm sad I wont be there to watch it grow ;)
Oh Sara, you are so funny! I gained ten pounds in like the first 15 weeks too, and then it slowed down a ton. I'm about 24 weeks and I've gained like 15 in all.
Plus I don't even see a bump! You're still tiny. Eating outside is SUCH a good idea. I'm totally investing in an outside table now.
looking good! I'm really excited for you! Your pics are beautiful!
um you look awesome! and i'm liking this weather too! and i'm so with you about the pool thing. i'm going to enjoy it this summer!
Oh please, your back is curved and it's making your belly stick out more. You look great. And remember, you won't be alone in the deep end :)
You're not even big! I always laugh when people say how much weight they've already gained.... until you get to the big digits (like me, try 67.3 lbs!) no room to complain :) You look great.
I think you look great! I am jealous you will get to swim when you are further along--I was dying to swim in my eighth and ninth months!
Hey Sarah ~ I'm throwing Sharon a baby shower and need your address! Please let me know and I'll send you an invite. I also need Debbie's and Cris's if you have them.
Also~ I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congratulations!! Your tummy is still tiny. :)
Surprise! We didn't know you were pregnant! I guess that's what happens when you move far away :) Love the pics of the kids. Wish our weather would stay warm.
Post a Comment