Friday, March 12, 2010
This week....
- I may or may not have braved a torrential downpour to go inside the grocery store to pick up a prescription that I could have picked up in the drive-thru just so that I could buy lots of easter candy (hey I pretty much skipped Valentine's Day due to morning sickness, I've gotta make up for it)
- I did not deep clean the kids' rooms like I was planning to.
- I did, however, finish spring cleaning downstairs. I now have a very clean kitchen, living room, laundry room, and office for the first time in months. Maybe I'll get to the kids' rooms next week.
- I get to speak in church this Sunday. That's what I get for being married to the exec. sec. I guess the records showed that I've spoken recently, but I have not. Chris picked up on that error pretty fast. Thanks hon!
- I'm using my talk as an excuse not to clean. Obviously, I'm getting a lot of work done on my talk right now too :)
- Madison developed a new hobby: picking the weeds in the back yard and then asking me to put them in water to keep them beautiful. Nothing like a few weeds to brighten up the kitchen.
- Jaxon officially lost his title of "perfect child". He has started throwing tantrums. I knew it was coming, but I was so hoping he would wait. Ugh. I have a hard time with the hitting, screaming, crying, yelling tantrum stage.
- Jaxon decided to become a cross-dresser. Nothing like rockin' out to Weezer wearing your sister's tutu and pink shoes. It's also very important to dance in front of the fireplace doors so that you can see your cool moves in the glass.
- But check out that pink and camo combo!
- Chris worked until 1 a.m. Thursday morning. Have I mentioned how much I love busy season? I hired my brother-in-law to come and do some yard work, because if we don't get the yard under control soon we're going to have a rabbit situation like we did last year. (Some rabbits built a home in our backyard and had babies and the neighbor's cat killed them all. Nasty dead rabbits all over the yard.)
- I finally finished my Easter Egg tree. Should I paint the branch white or leave it natural? I can't decide. I'm afraid if I paint it the branch might look pretty ghetto since the bark makes it bumpy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Jaxon has the most amazing style!
See you in a few days..
Love, Mom
Post a Comment