Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Chapter 3: Family Pictures

Here are the family pictures.  That's really all there is to say about that.




We were completely unsuccessful at getting all three kids to smile by themselves.  I have no idea why Madison is sucking on Colton's head!


Jaxon ADORES his dad.


Can I use this pic for a Christmas card even though Madi isn't looking? 

5 comments:

Mia Hansen said...

1. I LOVE that picture of just the kids. It makes me smile.
2. Your family is gorgeous! I think it's great you guys got to spend Thanksgiving together as a whole family. Your kids just really make me smile.
3. It's amazing how time flies and how much your family is growing! I think that last picture is perfect for your Christmas card. All of them turned out really great. I loved the one of all of you in the train tracks. Just adorable!

Amanda said...

cute:) Really. Love that last one;)

Lisa said...

Great pics!

Juli said...

Cute family pics! babes chicken is such a great spot.

emilie s. d. p. said...

These pictures are so beautiful. I love them. Great locations too!