Every Christmas Eve the Wise family re-inacts the nativity. This year, there was a twist. Jaxon, Ethan and Austin were supposed to be the 3 wise men (get it?! they all have the last name of Wise :). Jaxon however, decided to put a new twist on things. Aside from his infatuation with soccer-related apparel, Jaxon is also obsessed with super heros. So, instead of wearing his wise man robes as they were intended, he turned them sideways and made them a super hero cape. I tried so hard to get him to wear them the right way, but he would have none of it.
So in our version of the nativity we had 2 wise men and a super hero. We were talking in the car the next day and Jaxon said "I'm incredible boy. There's Mary, Jospeh and incredible boy." I guess even fictional characters love baby Jesus.
Then there's Madison. Or should I say my own little prima donna. Seriously. Madison got to play the angel this year in the nativity and I think it went straight to her head. She was strutting around in her angel costume all day. Notice the hand:
Then Christmas day she got some sunglasses and a tutu from Aunt Crisitna. This is how she posed (no prompting at all):
However, she's not too girly to wrestle with the boys. This is how our nativity ended up:
And lastly there's Colton, who I must say has been one jolly little elf this whole Christmas. Here he is cheesing it up with his buddy Hyrum. They are about 3 months apart. Although it looks like Colton could probably eat Hyrum for lunch:
And here are both boys with Aunt Cristina who is expecting a little girl in April. I'm a little nervous for what these three will be up to in a couple of years.
And yes, one more squinty, chubby picture. Doesn't it just make you want to nibble on him?!
Santa brought the whole family nerf guns for Christmas (which pretty much means mom and dad just get to shoot the kids :) Looks like Colton got caught in the cross fire!








5 comments:
AAAH!!! His smile!!!! Cute cute CUTE baby... I want him right now!!! And Madison is a perfect little cute angel, and Jaxon makes a fantastic incredible boy :)
Colton is such a Porter!! He almost looks like Seth. They are all so cute, looks like you had lots of fun.
We love you,
Mom
Your kids truly crack me up! They are too cute! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm excited to meet your brother in-law in the mission field! Will be cool to have a family connection. :)
love the darts on Colton! l got introduced to nerf early b/c of P's gun supply;)
That last picture is awesome! Holidays are so fun
Post a Comment