5K- Danielle and I ran a 5K the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was kind of a big deal for me because, obviously I just had a baby, and I got the best time I've ever gotten on a 5K! Not that it's really anything to brag about, I'm not fast. In fact, Madison asked me on my way out the door that morning "mom, why are you running a race? You aren't going to win." Ouch.
50th birthdays-- My Dad and Mom turn 50 this year. Their birthdays are only 6 weeks apart (one before Thanksgiving and one after) so we celebrated them together over Thanksgiving! Here they are with all their children and grandchildren.
Blessing Colton-- We were able to have Chris, both grandfathers, 3 brother and 1 brother-in-law participate in Colton's baby blessing. We did it at home and I have to say it was a wonderful experience. Before we blessed Colton we had the opportunity to go to the temple and do sealings as a family for 54 of our ancestors.
Men
Wise Family (missed you Sean, Ashley, Josh and Hyrum)
Porter Family
Cute blessing outfit my mom made that both the boys have worn.
Other than that we went to Tangled, Harry Potter 7 part I, played games, ate a ton, and really enjoyed being together as a family.
The End








5 comments:
i am a really big fan of jaxon in those boots. and nothing else. awesome.
Sarah, you inspire me! already running after that baby. You are so cute, It was great seeing your family, I love that I feel like I married into your family too...great people.
Sounds like so much fun! I love the family photos below and yes, I think you can totally use that picture, I love candid pictures, they are my favorite!
I'm with Garrett on this one! I sure love your family!
Hahahah, holy great picture of Jax!! SOsososo fun... I miss you way to much already! So fun!!! Love you!
Post a Comment