Pics from the annual Wise family gingerbread house FHE (pretty self explanatory):
Something I learned from my grandmother: hot glue fixes everything. It's kindof like duct tape, but for girls:)
This is pretty much the extent of what Colton does all day. He just sits around with his hands in fists being fat.
Jon, Cristina, Ethan, and Austin
Jaxon was too busy watching the Grinch to care about making gingerbread houses.
Ethan
Madi and Austin
Stephen (if he's going to make weird faces on purpose it's his own fault if he looks constipated)
Sean. Leaving on his mission to San Diego in less than a week!
There may be a reason he's fat.
Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I hope Santa brings you lots of goodies. All my kids wanted was pillow pets ("it's a pillow... it's a pet... it's a pillow pet." A+ for best slogan ever, NOT) which Santa took care of for us :)









1 comment:
Stephen does look constipated but thats just his usual self. And colton is so adorable I want to eat him!
Post a Comment