1) I used RIT color lifter and I got all my pink clothes back to white!!! Hoooooray! I was just not that excited about spending good Christmas money replacing clothes that were already just fine. And I wasn't going to make Chris wear pink undershirts around everywhere he goes. No worries, I ate some chocolate to celebrate :)
2) This makes me smile. Colton loves the tree and Jax loves his brother.
3) This makes me crack up laughing. We made gingerbread houses on Sunday and Jaxon chewed up a taffy then spit it back out on his house
.
4) Here are our family gingerbread houses. Mine, Jaxon & Chris's- theirs is a compound, and Madi's- she pretty much just put as much candy on as she could
5) Holiday Bling. Madi helped me make this wreathe (can you tell). It was a fun easy project and now she wants to go out to the curb just to look at it a couple times a week.
6) Stockings. I swallowed my perfectionism and let the kids choose the fabric for their new stockings. (I like it when they all match, but ya know, Christmas is for the kids...) Obviously, the purple one is Madison's. Jax chose Santa and he wanted Colton to match him.
7) This brings a REALLY big smile to my face. The Kansas City temple is getting its exterior. I've watched my parents faithfully travel to attend the temple their whole lives. Despite my dad's health problems they still go at least 3-4 times a year, maybe more. Right now the nearest temple is 3.5 hours away in Winter Quarters, Nebraska. I'm so excited that they will finally have a temple only 45 minutes away!






4 comments:
Love it ALL!!! You and Madison will have to make us a wreath next year. It's awesome. You're stockings are so cute, too! Isn't Christmas fun.
Love, Mom
And Chick-fil-a with friends makes you smile! I know because I saw you through the window. ;) I was in the drive thru last night. Tried to wave you down and say "hi". So Hello!
cool stockings!
I'm so excited for the Kansas City Temple! It's going to be beautiful and I'm so glad your parents finally get one close!
Post a Comment